1. If you have insurance coverage at work, and it costs you more than $95 a year, drop it. Stop paying. If you don’t, go to #2.
2. Every month, take $8 and put it in a savings account.
3. When you file your taxes, use your savings to pay the pena… er, tax of $95.
4. If you get sick, just go to the state-run exchange and buy coverage. In which case you won’t have to pay the pena… er, tax, since you’d have insurance.
5. If you can go a couple of years without getting sick, just imagine what you can save.
Your only risk is if you’re too sick to buy insurance… but you can take care of this with a mutual arrangement with a good friend who can get insurance for you.
Or, you could read this…
And, visit: www.oustobamacoalition.com