- Leadership is chosen from among cronies only, others need not apply. Or even show up at the meeting.
- The leader of the MassGOP, Bob Maginn, donates frequently to Democrats. This is never acceptable. Yet, he does – and more than once.
- MassGOP leadership is not taking any action to replace Maginn, in spite of his traitorous actions.
- MassGOP is out of touch with Tea Party groups in Massachusetts, thinking that they’re competitors instead of allies. Really, they’re afraid that someone might notice that the TP is much more effective at using its resources and manpower.
- MassGOP focuses on funding only a few top candidates on the ticket instead of spreading the resources among those that could actually get elected.
- We’re the laughingstock of not only the Democrats, but also the unenrolleds and the true conservatives in Massachusetts.
- MassGOP is not seen as a strong force in support of Scott Brown.
- MassGOP is not seen as a strong force defending against Liz Warren.